Registration in Cross Border Capacity Allocation Auctions
Auction Office Contact:
0040 (0) 21 303 5963
Registration of participants
Registration procedure and all required documents for cross-border capacity auctions organised by other TSOs are published on their websites.In order to participate in cross-border capacity auctions organized by TRANSELECTRICA, applicants have to register as a Registered Participant and to conclude a Cross Border Allocation Contract with TRANSELECTRICA, according to the Allocation Rules or to the Procedure.
The Cross Border Allocation Contract will allow the Registered Participant to bid in all capacity allocation auctions organized by TEL for an indefinite period of time, after its signed by both Parties.
Documents needed to conclude a Cross Border Allocation Contract:
- official adress with your request of participating in cross border capacity auctions, addressed to Mr. Gheorghe Visan (Commercial Director);
- copy of companys fiscal certificate;
- copy of companys excerpt from your National Chamber of Commerce;
- he is a business company operating and incorporated under law and is not subject to bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings;
- he is full and complete knowledge of the actually applicable Rules, which are published at the website of TRANSELECTRICA and on the websites of the neigbouring TSOs;
- he accepts and submits without any reservation/restriction to these actually applicable Rules;
- there are no court or other proceedings in progress against him that would threaten the fulfilments of the conditions set out in these Rules;
- the representative(s) who sign(s) the Registration Form have all authorisations by law or from other organisations, based on which they are able to assume the obligations arising out of participation;
- he has not any debts outstanding to the concerned TSOs (TRANSELECTRICA and or neighbouring TSOs).